Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Part I


So I haven’t been able to post for a few days. Suddenly I have a life? Friday night my friend Jen was a free bird for the night and we were going to LIVE. IT. UP.
Mas Shots!!!
But by the time we each had a delicious cranberry margarita…

We decided to call it quits and head to Target which then indicated we are definitely getting old

Party Animals!!

While at Target Jen proceeded to buy a ton of items for her new house and I bought a box of hair dye.

I have NEVER put dye from a box on my hair. My sister works for AVEDA so I have had the luxury of being able to use high quality products on my hair. Well now I live over 400 miles from her and am trying to be super cheap. I really didn’t want to spend over $100 on my hair.
So we went back to Jens house and she proceeded to work her magic but her magic must have taken the day off… because my hair turned grey and BLUE!!!

AHHHH!!!

We decided to go to bed and try again Saturday. We headed over to Sally’s Beauty Supply and they were life savers! Directed us to the correct products and voilà! Back to blonde! Whoo hooo!
Stay tuned for Part II! 

No comments:

Post a Comment