Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Visions of sugar plums

So I don't know about you, but as soon as Halloween is over my mind is on the Christmas season. I love everything about the holiday! The decorations, hot cocoa, the movies, snow, presents (both giving and receiving), the cheery mood just about everyone is in, praising the birth of Jesus... I could go on but I have already written a few posts today.










The point of this post is to share the HOLIDAY BOOTIE BUSTER CHALLENGE 2011! It will run from November 19 thru January 6. I am hoping this challenge will be what I need so I stay on track and actually get my runs in, in between my two favorite holiday activities... baking and eating. Check it out the link above and sign up! I heard there will be some awesome prizes too :) 












Only 46 days until Christmas.. hehe 
And with that said, To all a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment